|Total Contact Hours
||24 Contact Hours
3 SATURDAY,SUNDAYS(6PM TO 10PM)
3 SUNDAYS(9AM TO 6PM)
MON, WED & FRI (7PM TO 10PM)
Call for schedule
- Read and write A to Z (capital and small letters).
- Recognise the sounds of letters in words.
- Ask and answer simple questions regarding common work items.
- Ask and respond to questions on time and scheduled events at work.
- Give details of payment or prices as well as the amount of discount when interacting with customers.
- Respond to Where-questions asking for locations of things.
- Ask for, and give directions to locate places.
- Answer telephone calls at work, using appropriate greetings and endings.
- Take down simple telephone message
Programme Fees (Part-time):
|Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Course Materials Fee
- Minimum age requirement: Must be 16 years old
- N Level or equivalent (Recommended)
- The final decision concerning admission to the programme rests with the Academic Advisory Board
The Teacher-to-student ratio is 1: 25 (Lecture / Practical)
Certification: Certificate of Attendance in Workplace English will be awarded by Capital College Of Management And Technology.